Wednesday, September 10, 2008

alert for all

shit man what the crap,

today i was playing the BASS man and it was really cool, I had this riff going that was like soo good man.

then suddenly an insect of HUGE proportion came to me, its wings flapping ten million time per second, MOCKING the speed of my fingers as they sped through the fretboard!!!

so I was like yeah right what do you know about anything LOL if youre so fast how come spider webs trap you and they dont even move LOL

so I attempted a trick i have learned now that I live with a swamp closeby, a trick well suited to the elimination of most insectoids: swat

i reared my right hand and with great energy, and great power, I swung with all my MIGHT at the insect...
...
but it proved a more devious opponent, as it simply dodged with ease my feat of defeat, causing me to become overbalanced and the bass's strap to dislodge

and so still I rub my foot; on top of which the bass fell.

this post is alert to ALL, that insect can sometime cause great pain to man (us).

2 comments:

  1. you sure made a bASS out of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, stop several thing:

    1)break bass
    2)attempt to END life unnecessarily
    3)thinking this is enter to win
    4)destroy bass

    this mean mostly, do not destroy bass, I beseech most eagerly

    ReplyDelete